Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank Clark follow up

Someone should tell Clark that Uzis are a little 1982. These days, choosy whackos choose AR-15s.

Furthermore, Lambo makes an SUV? 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Someone should tell Clark that Uzis are a little 1982. These days, choosy whackos choose AR-15s.

They are calling this a SUV.....more of a crossover:

[Image: Transpo-LamboYellow-494218_v2.jpg]

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

Well, it's no Chevy Suburban. 

Meh.  AR-15s (or, THE EVIL BLACK ASSAULT DARTH VADER MACHINE GUN as portrayed by much of the media) were sold for decades before the 24/7 news factories would instantly glorify mass killings.

People blaming the guns are choosing to ignore much greater factors in these tragedies, and I can only hope that they eventually gain some insight.

@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

Well, it's no Chevy Suburban. 
Like most crossovers/CUVs, it's what happens when people want a station wagon by any other name.

I'm sure that it's a magnificent drive, but I can clearly see the Audi hiding in all the creases and vents.

[Image: Kf0mfxxE_bigger.jpg]
NFL Spokesman: “We have been monitoring all developments in the matter which is under review of the personal conduct policy.”

Even if not convicted, Frank Clark is subject to a possible suspension after his latest arrest.

Another great character draft by the Seahawks.