Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL roster rankings for all 32 teams for 2021
Quote: @"JR44" said:
At what point does the media stop putting the Cowboys on a pedestal, they have not done a thing since Troy Aikman was there, they can't win the worst division in the history of the NFL and yet they are always at the top of the rankings.  
This!

Quote: @"PurplePastor" said:
@"JR44" said:
At what point does the media stop putting the Cowboys on a pedestal, they have not done a thing since Troy Aikman was there, they can't win the worst division in the history of the NFL and yet they are always at the top of the rankings.  
This!

Exactly!

At what point does the media stop putting the Cowboys on a pedestal, they have not done a thing since Troy Aikman was there, they can't win the worst division in the history of the NFL and yet they are always at the top of the rankings.  Prescott is one of the most inaccurate QBs I have ever seen and is not a leader and Elliott is so overrated.  Cousins, Cook, Jefferson blow away their 3.  
The Cowboys move the needle in viewership in the NFL. They are 'America's Team' for a reason. Just a fact. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JR44" said:
At what point does the media stop putting the Cowboys on a pedestal, they have not done a thing since Troy Aikman was there, they can't win the worst division in the history of the NFL and yet they are always at the top of the rankings.  Prescott is one of the most inaccurate QBs I have ever seen and is not a leader and Elliott is so overrated.  Cousins, Cook, Jefferson blow away their 3.  
The Cowboys move the needle in viewership in the NFL. They are 'America's Team' for a reason. Just a fact. 
What is that reason?  What are the facts?  In the past 25 years, they have won 3 playoff games and they were all wild card games.  They have not. been relevant since they 1995.   Everything about the franchise is in the past.  The younger generations did not grow up when the Cowboys were good and while they may be loved in Texas, they are not America's team, that phrase is stale and out dated.  

@"StickyBun" said:
@"JR44" said:
What is that reason?  What are the facts?  In the past 25 years, they have won 3 playoff games and they were all wild card games.  They have not. been relevant since they 1995.   Everything about the franchise is in the past.  The younger generations did not grow up when the Cowboys were good and while they may be loved in Texas, they are not America's team, that phrase is stale and out dated.  
I don't know what viewership and popularity has to do with roster ranking. But nor do I understand what 3 playoff games in 25 years has to do with it either.

Cowboys have rebuilt that offense. Good line, good back, good QB, and three good receivers. Defense still needs work, but they might have the best young LB unit in the league. 

You know who's overrated? Packers. They have no 2nd or 3rd receiver. Their tight end is a Rodgers conjured mirage. Plus, with the exception of Kenny Clark, their front seven on defense is full of JAGs.

You know who's overrated? Packers. They have no 2nd or 3rd receiver.
Their tight end is a Rodgers conjured mirage. Plus, with the exception
of Kenny Clark, their front seven on defense is full of JAGs.

But the Packers have something we don't have; Help from 7 other men on the field.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"JR44" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JR44" said:
I don't know what viewership and popularity has to do with roster ranking. But nor do I understand what 3 playoff games in 25 years has to do with it either.

Cowboys have rebuilt that offense. Good line, good back, good QB, and three good receivers. Defense still needs work, but they might have the best young LB unit in the league. 

You know who's overrated? Packers. They have no 2nd or 3rd receiver. Their tight end is a Rodgers conjured mirage. Plus, with the exception of Kenny Clark, their front seven on defense is full of JAGs.
Cowboys offense is LOADED!! 

Been saying that the last 2-4 years after they've added 2 stud WR's on top of Elliot and that pedigree across the OL. 

Crazy good - on paper. We'll see if Zac reaches his potential (or not). 

As far as why they are/should be popular or not? It speaks to the power of branding. Text book case actually. Far transcends accomplishments on field - although another Lombardi in their trophy case would undoubtedly add to that popularity. 

66% for his career. I guess if you've only watched Dak and Brees, your statement would make sense.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"JR44" said:
66% for his career. I guess if you've only watched Dak and Brees, your statement would make sense.
He has ranked 13th, 10th, and 13th in the league in completion percentage the last 3 years.  Also, that is not a true measure of accuracy as the Cowboys play a lot of dink and dunk with Elliott.  When he misses his target it is often badly.

Blue......(go ahead, I know you want to say red).  

@"BarrNone55" said:
@"JR44" said:
He has ranked 13th, 10th, and 13th in the league in completion percentage the last 3 years.  Also, that is not a true measure of accuracy as the Cowboys play a lot of dink and dunk with Elliott.  When he misses his target it is often badly.

Blue......(go ahead, I know you want to say red).  
His yards per attempt tell a different story, but I understand you're one of those fact resistant fellas.