Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Go Up And Get The Hell Outta Here
https://thevikingage.com/2021/06/17/minn...-patriots/

This would be extreme overkill. But, we do have space...

early round pick for 1 year rental... I will pass.

If Zim is half as good as advertised he doesnt need the best in the game for his D,  its his job to create the best in the game within his D IMO.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
early round pick for 1 year rental... I will pass.

If Zim is half as good as advertised he doesnt need the best in the game for his D,  its his job to create the best in the game within his D IMO.
I mean you're right...but is sure is fun to think about

what a competition at CB that would be

Gilmore-Breeland with Mac on the inside 
PP-Dantzler as your second rotation

PP is going to be our Newman 2.0

imagine if one of the DEs developed or the rotation was dangerous throwing Weatherly, Jones, Wonnum and Robinson in to keep
legs fresh

This might be Zim’s most talented and deepest defense ever

At this point we could use veteran help at G a kicker and maybe you think about LB?  I would think this is just writers writing. 

Spielman would have to be lost in space to do this. Some depth at LB or S or OG just to get Dozier the hell off the roster would be better ideas.

how good is he at kicking field goals?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://thevikingage.com/2021/06/17/minn...-patriots/

This would be extreme overkill. But, we do have space...
I wouldn't be opposed. We're not building a team to win a Super Bowl this year. We're building a team to win the Super Bowl every year. If Gilmore helps us do that, the more the merrier. 

That said, I think I'd be looking at Dede Westbrook, a veteran edge and extending O'Neill before another corner. In that order. Hell, we might have enough space to do all three. Sure wish Griffen didn't go off his meds couple months ago. Might already be a Viking.