Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict Friday News Dump Date for Gladney
On which late Friday afternoon will Gladney release/suspension be announced? My pick is July 2.

Pass...I'm not much on "Doom and Gloom"...

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
Dude...You're a Vikings fan....

That's all we've got

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
@ArizonaViking said:
Dude...You're a Vikings fan....

That's all we've got
OP is a troll/Fake Vikes fan so I bet that's what AZ Vike is getting at.

Could we add a parley to this bet?   Is Lee19 here to see the date?

First round pick is going to get an awful lot of lee-way...He may not play much this year, but unless its really egregious? I dont think they'll just boot him to the curb. 

Now a 5th rd pick???

my guess, no charges, for some reason she backs down.  And the Inquirer buys exclusive rights to her side of the story.

But then again, didn’t someone think they remembered witness and video evidence of his guilt?

let the courts figure it out he has a right to a fair hearing and due process. 

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
my guess, no charges, for some reason she backs down.  And the Inquirer buys exclusive rights to her side of the story.

But then again, didn’t someone think they remembered witness and video evidence of his guilt?
Yes that is what I thought remembered reading when the story first broke.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@BigAl99 said:

Yes that is what I thought remembered reading when the story first broke.
I think Al is remembering your misremembering of the witness and video. There has been no mention of any witness or video in this case. The only potential witness mentioned so far would be the group of people she got into a car with. They could testify to her condition, but the way it was described in her testimony, it sounds like they happened upon her after the fact, so it seems unlikely that they witnessed the alleged assault. We have to remember that 99% of this happened in a car occupied by only Gladney and his GF.