Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Day, Another Big Hack...
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
These hacks didn't just start the last several weeks.  There has to be some sort of reason the media is pushing this to the forefront lately. 

Is cyber security a big chunk in Biden's infrastructure bill? 

Why now?
Fear.  There is a reason the hacking has ramped up, but no, it isn't new.
This. It doesn't matter if its Blue or Red tinged, fear is the engine that the news media uses for viewership or clicks. Do some think that if the mainstream media is more liberal-oriented that they still don't need ratings? Or website hits? Or follows on Twitter? They are spreading fear, just like they do every day, year in and year out, regardless of who the President is. 

Turn off the f@#$ing news. Do yourself a big favor and your disposition will improve quickly (I don't mean 'you' as in you in particular, greed, I mean as in everyone).

I love doing manual labor on the property for that reason.  No phone, no outside "cares", just working and enjoying God's earth.  

Our family doesn't have the TV on unless we sit down to watch a show.  I can't stand the radio either for these reasons.  When I want to be informed, I read various sites, but our family is not constantly being fed fear.  Trying to get family off the fox news habit as well.  It just isn't healthy to hear the constant barrage of negativity.  

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
These hacks didn't just start the last several weeks.  There has to be some sort of reason the media is pushing this to the forefront lately. 

Why now?
This. It doesn't matter if its Blue or Red tinged, fear is the engine that the news media uses for viewership or clicks. Do some think that if the mainstream media is more liberal-oriented that they still don't need ratings? Or website hits? Or follows on Twitter? They are spreading fear, just like they do every day, year in and year out, regardless of who the President is. 

Turn off the f@#$ing news. Do yourself a big favor and your disposition will improve quickly (I don't mean 'you' as in you in particular, greed, I mean as in everyone).

I love doing manual labor on the property for that reason.  No phone, no outside "cares", just working and enjoying God's earth.  

Our family doesn't have the TV on unless we sit down to watch a show.  I can't stand the radio either for these reasons.  When I want to be informed, I read various sites, but our family is not constantly being fed fear.  Trying to get family off the fox news habit as well.  It just isn't healthy to hear the constant barrage of negativity.  
Funny to read that. We've done exactly the same thing with CNN...

Good for you Greed! 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

Why now?

Funny to read that. We've done exactly the same thing with CNN...

Good for you Greed! 
Good for you both!