Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Allen Says Former Vikings Are Negatively Influencing Danielle Hunter
Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
Don't feed into the bullshit. They are looking for likes and clicks. I am going to wait and see what happens. 
You’re free to follow or believe what you want for sure. And I’m hoping it’s nothing too. But where there’s smoke for going on 9 months, there’s usually fire. 
Whatever is going to happen is going to happen. He is trying to feed the narrative of conflict and outside influences. He knows who pays him. Hunter's agent put out their side and now the team is putting out theirs. There are only 2 options. Obviously Hunter here and healthy is the best one. Hope it works out.

My guess is the player is Griffin.

Regardless, Danny is under contract. The new CBA pretty much makes it financial suicide to hold out during training camp.

See you in July, Danny. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Don't feed into the bullshit. They are looking for likes and clicks. I am going to wait and see what happens. 
Exactly. I don't know why people get so worked up over this. Should Danielle be making more? Yep. Should the Vikings wait until they know more about the injury? Yep.  

Well, there ya go. An understandable impasse. Give it time. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:

Regardless, Danny is under contract. The new CBA pretty much makes it financial suicide to hold out during training camp.

See you in July, Danny. 
Or Diggs...  he's the only recent ex-Viking that played with Hunter and forced his way out because he wasn't happy with his role/contract/etc.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

See you in July, Danny. 
Or Diggs...  he's the only recent ex-Viking that played with Hunter and forced his way out because he wasn't happy with his role/contract/etc.

My guess is its Kluwe.  Smile

See you in July, Danny. 
Yep. If he doesnt want to show up, fine his ass. Prove you're back to your old self then they will pay you.

Quote: @"Wetlander" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

See you in July, Danny. 
Could definitely be Diggs. I say Grif with the assumption that they probably built up a relationship on the practice field, film room, weight room, etc.

@"Wetlander" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

See you in July, Danny. 
Could definitely be Diggs. I say Grif with the assumption that they probably built up a relationship on the practice field, film room, weight room, etc.
Would you take career advice from Grif?  Not that players always have the best influences and such, but yeah Grif doesn't seem like the career counselor type.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
Exactly. I don't know why people get so worked up over this. Should Danielle be making more? Yep. Should the Vikings wait until they know more about the injury? Yep.  

Well, there ya go. An understandable impasse. Give it time. 
This is pretty much it.  He wants more money.  We want to see he's healthy before giving it to him.  I don't know why people are on the doom and gloom train.  Is there any evidence that Hunter wants out more than he wants to be paid what his peers are making?