• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Your Schedule Rumors HERE
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
What do season ticket holders do with their preseason game tickets? Use  em? Sell em? If so, how much? 
You can usually find them dirt cheap for sale. I have a drawing and give mine away to my team at work.
Might come up for the Indy game if I can find some primo seats for pennies on the dollar just to see the place and the rookie class. Wonder if the second preseason game will be the tune up game now?
If you can score some Delta 360 seats (relatively) cheap it's a cool experience. Good food and drink is included. You have seats in the lower level stands but can go down to the club anytime, including pre-game and half-time when the players stroll through on their way to the locker room. The club part is field level so you can hang out along the sideline while warm-ups are happening. It's a lot of fun. 

We wanted to check it out as cheaply as possible. So, one year I sold my regular seats to a non-division game early enough for more than face value. Then waited until the morning of game day as desperate Delta 360 seat owners dropped their prices and was able to pick up a pair for just a little more than what I got for my seats. 

U.S. Bank Stadium Delta SKY360° Club | Minnesota Vikings – vikings.com
Honestly, its pretty crazy what you can get if you wait until the morning of the game. Very cool.
Honestly it's crazy that you had to kick in money after selling a regular season ticket ro get one in a club seat for a preseason game.
Oh, definitely not. It was regular season for regular season. I just brought it up to demonstrate the advantages of waiting until game day to see ticket prices drop. Pick a non-division game and a match-up that isn't that exciting and you get more bang for your buck. I'd guess the same applies to pre-season. When the tickets don't move, the seat owners begin to lower their selling prices. It was still more than what I pay for my seats but the experience was incredible. I have some personal video but here's an old one from youtube.

My friend and I joked that these seats are where all of the beautiful people hang out. The craziest thing for me was sitting near a family that had THREE kids who all appeared to be under 8 years old and had absolutely no interest in the game. They were just eating ice cream and playing with their phones in seats that cost the original purchaser no less than $420 per seat. The people in front of us were fun and let us know that the seats we were sitting in were fully for sale. Out of curiosity I looked up what the seller was asking for to buy the seat licenses and it was the price of a car. Ha! Now I know it's all relative. My regular season tix are club seats (second level, 30/40 yard line, no food/drink included in price) but Delta 360 was a different world. It's an amazing experience if you can make it work.

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
What do season ticket holders do with their preseason game tickets? Use  em? Sell em? If so, how much? 
You can usually find them dirt cheap for sale. I have a drawing and give mine away to my team at work.
Might come up for the Indy game if I can find some primo seats for pennies on the dollar just to see the place and the rookie class. Wonder if the second preseason game will be the tune up game now?
If you can score some Delta 360 seats (relatively) cheap it's a cool experience. Good food and drink is included. You have seats in the lower level stands but can go down to the club anytime, including pre-game and half-time when the players stroll through on their way to the locker room. The club part is field level so you can hang out along the sideline while warm-ups are happening. It's a lot of fun. 

We wanted to check it out as cheaply as possible. So, one year I sold my regular seats to a non-division game early enough for more than face value. Then waited until the morning of game day as desperate Delta 360 seat owners dropped their prices and was able to pick up a pair for just a little more than what I got for my seats. 

Honestly, its pretty crazy what you can get if you wait until the morning of the game. Very cool.
Honestly it's crazy that you had to kick in money after selling a regular season ticket ro get one in a club seat for a preseason game.
Oh, definitely not. It was regular season for regular season. I just brought it up to demonstrate the advantages of waiting until game day to see ticket prices drop. Pick a non-division game and a match-up that isn't that exciting and you get more bang for your buck. I'd guess the same applies to pre-season. When the tickets don't move, the seat owners begin to lower their selling prices. It was still more than what I pay for my seats but the experience was incredible. I have some personal video but here's an old one from youtube.

My friend and I joked that these seats are where all of the beautiful people hang out. The craziest thing for me was sitting near a family that had THREE kids who all appeared to be under 8 years old and had absolutely no interest in the game. They were just eating ice cream and playing with their phones in seats that cost the original purchaser no less than $420 per seat. The people in front of us were fun and let us know that the seats we were sitting in were fully for sale. Out of curiosity I looked up what the seller was asking for to buy the seat licenses and it was the price of a car. Ha! Now I know it's all relative. My regular season tix are club seats (second level, 30/40 yard line, no food/drink included in price) but Delta 360 was a different world. It's an amazing experience if you can make it work.
Imo you are in that best value area,  I loved having the lower row, upper level, Vikings sideline seats between the 20s.  You can see everything in terms of the action as well as what's happening on the sidelines.  I've sat lower rows lower deck and I didn't care for it as everything near side was blocked by the players on the sideline,   end zone seats are fun,  but when the play is at the opposite end you might as well be watching on the TV at home.   We had fmp club seats for the Texans game a couple years ago and that was perfect IMO,  no free food and drink,  but I could get to the bathroom and back on a timeout without missing a play.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Imo you are in that best value area,  I loved having the lower row, upper level, Vikings sideline seats between the 20s.  You can see everything in terms of the action as well as what's happening on the sidelines.  I've sat lower rows lower deck and I didn't care for it as everything near side was blocked by the players on the sideline,   end zone seats are fun,  but when the play is at the opposite end you might as well be watching on the TV at home.   We had fmp club seats for the Texans game a couple years ago and that was perfect IMO,  no free food and drink,  but I could get to the bathroom and back on a timeout without missing a play.
Yep, you've got it exactly. My seats (6th row) are in the Little Six/Club Gold area and I wouldn't change a thing. It's the same category as the FMP club just on the opposite side of the field. The view is great. There are private bathrooms, tables, a club DJ, large screens, good food choices, a bar, previous player appearances in the club before every game, etc. After the Minnesota Miracle play, that DJ kept the party going and the 'club' became a real club. Crazy night! 

When my seat neighbor wanted to sell his seats last year, we worked out a deal and I picked them up. So yeah, I liked it enough to up it to 4 seats now. I have flexibility to use them all or sell a pair each game so if someone is looking to see a game, holla at me..  :3

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

https://youtu.be/89vdeICOVkA

Yep, you've got it exactly. My seats (6th row) are in the Little Six/Club Gold area and I wouldn't change a thing. It's the same category as the FMP club just on the opposite side of the field. The view is great. There are private bathrooms, tables, a club DJ, large screens, good food choices, a bar, previous player appearances in the club before every game, etc. After the Minnesota Miracle play, that DJ kept the party going and the 'club' became a real club. Crazy night! 

When my seat neighbor wanted to sell his seats last year, we worked out a deal and I picked them up. So yeah, I liked it enough to up it to 4 seats now. I have flexibility to use them all or sell a pair each game so if someone is looking to see a game, holla at me..  :3
Here ya go folks!  Don't let the fun stop in the tailgate lot,  take your party inside with Nichelle!

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Can I Valhalla at ya?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"Nichelle" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Can I Valhalla at ya?
Sure can!

Here's the answer key for all you gamblers.

1.@ Bengals  W No defense, no contest
2. @ Cards  W Cards are solid, but can't compete
3. Hawks  W  Home opener. Team on the decline. Laugher.
4. Browns  W Roster that rivals ours, but we're home. Advantage Vikings. 
5. Lions  W How does a team like this not keep Golladay? Sad, pathetic front office. 
6. @ Panthers  W Zimmer meet Sam Darnold. Advantage Vikings.
7. Cowboys  W Roster among the best in the league, but so is ours. And we're home. Scary though. 
8. @ Ravens  L Super tough to win against a very good team on the road.
9. @ Chargers  W Could be trouble, but they're not there yet.
10. Packers  W  Even with Rodgers, no way they beat us at home. 
11. @ 49ers  L  See Ravens
12. @ Lions  W  Sad, pathetic team. 3 years away. 
13. Steelers  W Laugher. Steelers are over. Worst OL in football. Done. Just drafted Trent Richardson. Toast. 
14. @ Bears  L  Zombies, 100 year blizzard, something will ensure another Vikings loss at Soldier. 
15. Rams  L  Stafford is an upgrade. Rams look sneaky good this year. 
16. @ Packers  L  Lambeau in December? Whatever. 3 straight losses. Viking fans call for the heads of Mike, Rick, Zygi, Mark, Kirk and all 1st born daughters with braids. 
17. Bears  W  Why do we always play the Bears at the end? Is that a new rule?

12-5. Vikes win the North. Getting past that is all about injuries. 

3 of last 4 games against the NFCN. Its stupid.