Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VikeFans Fantasy Football
Let's move our league over to the Horn and run it from there. Guru I like this idea and I will reply to your PM (which wasn't about this) about more of it.
Most are over there already and we can leave the 5 people that want to keep their circle jerk.

C'mon Can...is that really necessary? You have some issues here, I get it. But, there really isn't any reason to comment like this...
Yes, there is another place to go, if that's what's best for you, that's fine. I'm not saying you should, you've been here a long time. But if you stay you need to please stop with these types of comments..

Geoff has mentioned putting a place together strictly for the FFL...I do think it's the best idea...I'll text him and we can figure it out..

I am completely at a loss. 

I mentioned the other day a separate board on here for FF that is by invite only for those in the leagues.

As far as a 5 person circle jerk... I would really like some expansion on that thought.  If you feel that you are being singled out or somehow being given a raw deal... please explain,  because you are just as culpable as your adversary in this battle between the two of you.... and as far as I am concerned,  this is a battle neither of you are going to win.

@"Canthony" said:
Quote:
Let's move our league over to the Horn and run it from there. Guru I like this idea and I will reply to your PM (which wasn't about this) about more of it.
Most are over there already and we can leave the 5 people that want to keep their circle jerk.

Wow.... Nothing else needs to be said.

Seriously? Wtf? It's nice to see you handling your business like a mature adult.