Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best highlight video of Mond
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Absurd in two ways. This is one of the throws I was thinking would likely be picked off in the NFL. It's crazy how accurate the throw is but perhaps a little ill advised. 
He will get that worked out in practice and preseason.   It may sound absurd but IMO he would maybe benefit the most from being 3rd string to start the year with Browning or Stanley as the #2,  so that he can get a lot of reps against our #1 D while running the scout team.   I think the O concepts will come quick enough for him,  but going up against our first D would definitely get him used to the speed of the pro game quicker.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@MaroonBells said:
Absurd in two ways. This is one of the throws I was thinking would likely be picked off in the NFL. It's crazy how accurate the throw is but perhaps a little ill advised. 
Hero ball. 
I think I know of a coach that will put an end to that shit in a big hurry.... but in a loving sort of way.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@MaroonBells said:
Hero ball. 
I think I know of a coach that will put an end to that shit in a big hurry.... but in a loving sort of way.
" KELLEN! You see this horseshoe? "