Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paraphrasing, 'Our offensive line got its ass kicked'
Zimmer said afterward: "I feel like every other position group on our football team has a tough-minded personality. I don't know that our offensive line did."

The kicked the OL can down the road for too long. 

Obviously they changed behavior last 3 drafts and off-season. 

That Zimmer presser comment is as much an indictment on coaching as it is player style and mindset. 

Kalil, Alex Boone, Elflein are the poster children for so much - hopefully all in the past now. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Zimmer said afterward: "I feel like every other position group on our football team has a tough-minded personality. I don't know that our offensive line did."
??? That quote was from 2015. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
[Image: zs2gxp21a25w.gif]

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Not sure if that's sarcasm, but got it off the Twitter inter webs earlier. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Not sure if that's sarcasm, but got it off the Twitter inter webs earlier. 
Yeah, I saw that too. Funny, that bird app. People can say pert'near anything they want.

Here's the full quote: "I feel like every other position group on our football team has a tough-minded personality. I don't know that our offensive line did," Zimmer told reporters Wednesday, via the St. Paul Pioneer Press. "Teddy (Bridgewater) was running for his life half the time, (and) we had a whole bunch of 1-yard runs. I just felt we needed to make some changes."

"https://www.nfl.com/news/vikings-zimmer-no-excuses-after-revamping-o-line-0ap3000000647239

Twitter...fer news...lol