Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I could live with this mock.

[*][Image: Vikings.gif]
Alex LeatherwoodOT Alabama
[Image: trade-details-icon.png][*][Image: Vikings.gif]63.
Payton TurnerEDGE Houston
[Image: trade-details-icon.png][*][Image: Vikings.gif]78.
Milton WilliamsDT Louisiana Tech
[*][Image: Vikings.gif]90.
Tyson CampbellCB Georgia
[*][Image: Vikings.gif]101.
Kendrick GreenOG Illinois
[Image: trade-details-icon.png][*][Image: Vikings.gif]119.
Andre CiscoS Syracuse
[*][Image: Vikings.gif]125.
Dayo OdeyingboEDGE Vanderbilt
[*][Image: Vikings.gif]135.
Monty RiceLB Georgia
[Image: trade-details-icon.png][*][Image: Vikings.gif]143.
Shi SmithWR South Carolina
[*][Image: Vikings.gif]157.
Jamie NewmanQB Georgia
[*][Image: Vikings.gif]168.
Nick EubanksTE Michigan
[*][Image: Vikings.gif]175.
Khyiris TongaDT BYU
[Image: trade-details-icon.png][*][Image: Vikings.gif]199.
Evan McPhersonK Florida
[*][Image: Vikings.gif]214.
Drue ChrismanP Ohio State
[Image: trade-details-icon.png][*]2022 KC 2nd

I like what you did in the mid to late rounds better than what you did at the top. Williams, Green, Dangbo, Shi...I even like the Jamie Newman pick.

Just don't like the downgrade from whoever was available at 14 to Alex Leatherwood, just for the opportunity to draft Payton Turner. I was super intrigued by Turner's profile. Then I watched him. Looked super thick and slow to me. Butt like a buffalo. He musta lost a ton of weight for his pro day because those numbers don't match what I saw on the interwebs. Which guy are you getting? And can skinny Turner play as well as fat Turner? If he can you might really have something. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I like what you did in the mid to late rounds better than what you did at the top. Williams, Green, Dangbo, Shi...I even like the Jamie Newman pick.

Just don't like the downgrade from whoever was available at 14 to Alex Leatherwood, just for the opportunity to draft Payton Turner. I was super intrigued by Turner's profile. Then I watched him. Looked super thick and slow to me. Butt like a buffalo. He musta lost a ton of weight for his pro day because those numbers don't match what I saw on the interwebs. Which guy are you getting? And can skinny Turner play as well as fat Turner? If he can you might really have something. 
I get your thinking. In this instance I went with quantity of good picks (including a 2nd next year) over one potentially great pick. My thought here was that this team has needs in many areas, even if it's mostly depth. Unfortunately my only trade back options were far down, but I pulled the trigger anyway to see what I can get.

[Image: fxjwnp9ptcn3.gif]

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: fxjwnp9ptcn3.gif]

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]