Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1389651528823316492

Wonder where she got this idea from?
certainly not from watching the news make victims out of every little thing they could the last 4 years to create a society of angry victims....
Agreed. The news media blows almost everything out of proportion. But some people are very publicly loosing their shit about having to wear a mask. I mean, like really nut job time stuff. I've talked to wait staff....grocery store staff....etc. and they get abused on a daily basis from people just BECAUSE they are wearing a mask. Its so stupid. But people are stupid.
Well, there are definitely about 75 million truly ignorant folks of voting age. 
oh dont sell sleepy joe short,  he supposedly got 81 million of those people to turn out for him.
Perhaps Barr is admitting 6 million fraudulent votes?
and those are just the obvious ones.

Yes, the election was stolen and Obama is coming for your guns!

Sad!

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Yes, the election was stolen and Obama is coming for your guns!

Sad!
the state of our country is sad,  and its not just one party to blame.   you wonder why conservative could believe that the dems would try and steal an election... remember the 2016 primary where they rigged their own debates to try and control the outcome of their own election?  zero outrage from the left,  why should people on the opposite side trust anything coming from the dems when they have proven countless times that they care more about the power,  than the people or the process?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Yes, the election was stolen and russia!

- hillary