Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah, So The Guy On The Left Is Accused Of Murder
@BarrNone55 Dalvin just posted another picture on his IG Story with him. Not sure why he keeps doing that

Ugh

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@BarrNone55 Dalvin just posted another picture on his IG Story with him. Not sure why he keeps doing that
you ever have a friend that made some really dumb mistakes?  did they cease to be your friend or were you there for them when they needed you most despite their shortcomings in life?   As long as he isnt coming out and trying to change the narrative,  and is just posting picture of him and his friend,  i see it as DCs way of just letting his friend know that he is still with him.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
you ever have a friend that made some really dumb mistakes?  did they cease to be your friend or where you there for them when they needed you most despite their shortcomings in life?   As long as he isnt coming out and trying to change the narrative,  and is just posting picture of him and his friend,  i see it as DCs way of just letting his friend know that he is still with him.
Get where you're going but this is an NFL superstar. There are different ways to show you are there for your friend, with the obvious choice being doing it privately. Multiple posts on social media with a charged murderer is rather cringe worthy in my opinion.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
you ever have a friend that made some really dumb mistakes?  did they cease to be your friend or where you there for them when they needed you most despite their shortcomings in life?   As long as he isnt coming out and trying to change the narrative,  and is just posting picture of him and his friend,  i see it as DCs way of just letting his friend know that he is still with him.
Get where you're going but this is an NFL superstar. There are different ways to show you are there for your friend, with the obvious choice being doing it privately. Multiple posts on social media with a charged murderer is rather cringe worthy in my opinion.
He's charged, what if he innocent.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
you are either a friend or you are not.  IMO you dont need to hide your friends, even if they are dumb asses,  as long as you arent a dumb ass along with them.  people arent solely defined by their individual actions,  maybe this dude saved DCs life or some such shit,  hard to run from him when hes down. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
you are either a friend or you are not.  IMO you dont need to hide your friends, even if they are dumb asses,  as long as you arent a dumb ass along with them.  people arent solely defined by their individual actions,  maybe this dude saved DCs life or some such shit,  hard to run from him when hes down. 
Right, but he's going out of his way to post his support. It's not running from him when he's down if you choose to show your support privately. Not saying Rudolph is solely defined by this action (Only charged at this point), I just think they are different ways to show your support for a friend and doing it publicly on social media isn't the smartest idea.