Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Mr. Mond......a 'Rick Spielman' on line 2...."
Quote: @rf54 said:
I would take Davis, Trask, and maybe Franks before Mond.  He is just so hot and cold...
I think I'd take Davis in the third. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Early Day 3 for me. But honestly, Franks later Day 3 is a better value.
About a month ago, I watched a bunch of day-three guys like Newman, Ehlinger, Beuchele, Franks, Book, etc., I watched Mond last. And the difference to me was astonishing. Just the way he moved in the pocket, his motion, accuracy, etc. He gave me the same reaction that Dak Prescott did when I watched his Senior Bowl. Why isn't this guy ranked higher? 

And then Simms comes out with his QB rankings and has Mond ahead of Fields? Simms might've been drunk when he wrote that, but now I'm sold on Mond being my guy in the middle rounds. 

The way I see it, there's a 99% chance that all of these day two and three guys will be out of the NFL in 5 years. But sometimes you get lucky. Mond is my favorite half-court shot. 
Of the mid-round guys Mond is definitely a tier better. I do think there is a lot to like about Mills in the middle rounds. He isn't as pro ready due to his injury riddled past, but if you want to talk about pure QB play his potential is up there with some of the better options in this draft class.  

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Early Day 3 for me. But honestly, Franks later Day 3 is a better value.
About a month ago, I watched a bunch of day-three guys like Newman, Ehlinger, Beuchele, Franks, Book, etc., I watched Mond last. And the difference to me was astonishing. Just the way he moved in the pocket, his motion, accuracy, etc. He gave me the same reaction that Dak Prescott did when I watched his Senior Bowl. Why isn't this guy ranked higher? 

And then Simms comes out with his QB rankings and has Mond ahead of Fields? Simms might've been drunk when he wrote that, but now I'm sold on Mond being my guy in the middle rounds. 

The way I see it, there's a 99% chance that all of these day two and three guys will be out of the NFL in 5 years. But sometimes you get lucky. Mond is my favorite half-court shot. 
Of the mid-round guys Mond is definitely a tier better. I do think there is a lot to like about Mills in the middle rounds. He isn't as pro ready due to his injury riddled past, but if you want to talk about pure QB play his potential is up there with some of the better options in this draft class.  
Yeah, Davis Mills is worth a look. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
(1) Pro Football Network on Twitter: "Wait. Kellen Mond did what?!
Impressive throw.

Sidenote: did you guys watch Zack Wilson's pro day??  Wow!

Mills/Mond....I'd be cool with either.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@rf54 said:
I would take Davis, Trask, and maybe Franks before Mond.  He is just so hot and cold...
I'm thinking he's gonna be gone by #78.

Quote: @Knucklehead said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@rf54 said:
I'm thinking he's gonna be gone by #78.
He's be absolutely perfect to sit behind Cousins for 2 seasons.