Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bama And The Ohio State Pro Days
Quote: @"RS Express" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
Hmmmm, if only we could trade down and get AVT & Tryon.
We'll be lucky if AVT lasts to 14.  Cowherd and Joel Klatt did a mock draft and he went 11.
That's the earliest I've heard him going. I've seen most mock him to us at 14, with some others having him go in the 20's.

Quote: @"PurpleCrush" said:
@"RS Express" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
We'll be lucky if AVT lasts to 14.  Cowherd and Joel Klatt did a mock draft and he went 11.
That's the earliest I've heard him going. I've seen most mock him to us at 14, with some others having him go in the 20's.
Don't pay attention to mocks. Pay attention to Bob McGinn, Gil Brandt and Daniel Jeremiah. McGinn has him just under Sewell and Slater, but ahead of Darrisaw. He doesn't number, but looks like somewhere between 8 and 12. Brandt has him 6th overall, ahead of Slater. DJ has him 15th. The thing about those guys is they do their rankings based more on what they hear than what they think, so it tends to be more accurate than others. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
@"RS Express" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
Don't pay attention to mocks. Pay attention to Bob McGinn, Gil Brandt and Daniel Jeremiah. McGinn has him just under Sewell and Slater, but ahead of Darrisaw. He doesn't number, but looks like somewhere between 8 and 12. Brandt has him 6th overall, ahead of Slater. DJ has him 15th. The thing about those guys is they do their rankings based more on what they hear than what they think, so it tends to be more accurate than others. 
It may not matter much anyway since we'll probably roll with Dozier & Cole as our starting guards. The new Minnesota Moving Company.

Dan Orlovsky on the
@PatMcAfeeShow show today had some interesting quotes that he’s getting from guys in the know.

“Last guy in, first guy out.”

“I’ve heard there are some questions with Justin Fields’ work ethic.”

“Where is his desire to be a great quarterback?”

Quote: @"PurpleCrush" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
@"RS Express" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
It may not matter much anyway since we'll probably roll with Dozier & Cole as our starting guards. The new Minnesota Moving Company.
I think the likelihood of that is in the single digits. It would require some kind of injury or a god-awful miss in the draft, or all the money we have coming post-June to go missing. I'm OK with Cole at one guard, but Dozier is more likely to be selling fire and casualty. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
@"RS Express" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:
I think the likelihood of that is in the single digits. It would require some kind of injury or a god-awful miss in the draft, or all the money we have coming post-June to go missing. I'm OK with Cole at one guard, but Dozier is more likely to be selling fire and casualty. 
Lol. I was being sarcastic, but then again nothing would surprise me when it comes to our O-Line.

[Image: fq189tjjcfa9.jpeg]