Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VikeFans Postgame Interviews (8/31/17) Adams, Coley, Carter, Kearse

[Image: Screen-Shot-2017-08-31-at-11.40.56-PM.png?fit=926%2C522]VikeFans Postgame Interviews (8/31/17) Adams, Coley, Carter, Kearse
In a very solemn locker room after a very sloppy 30-9 loss to the Dolphins at home, we interviewed 4 players who were on the bubble to make this 2017 squad: WR Stacy Coley   WR Rodney Adams &n…

Read the full story here

Man Rodney Adams always has a smile on his face and I love Jayron's mindset on hitting

4th preseason game interviews are hard, as fans want to hear from the stars, but none play, do they don't have much interest in no names.

trust us, a couple of these guys will make impacts

Tom ~ Thanks for doing these. I enjoy hearing from them all. Don't have to be "stars" to be interesting.

I do have a question. Probably aimed more towards Mike. Why can't we read entire articles or watch the videos from within The Longship? Always have to click on the "Read full story here", then another window opens to watch/read. 

Good question for him.  I can post them on the forum directly, but I know when they are on the front page, they are easier to see for Internet visitors.

you gotta love Rodney Adams!  He's become a favorite of ours