Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fans Offer To Hunter
Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I think Willy here is Danielle Hunter showing the list of edge salaries to Mike Zimmer and the consequences of not redoing his deal. 
Nope,  it was Spielman showing Danielle his stats from last year and how he views his reported reasonable demands .

But its art,  its really open to the viewers interpretation. 
You spelled reasonable wrong. Just here to help. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I think Willy here is Danielle Hunter showing the list of edge salaries to Mike Zimmer and the consequences of not redoing his deal. 
Nope,  it was Spielman showing Danielle his stats from last year and how he views his reported reasonable demands .

Maybe we should rework Justin Jefferson's rookie deal to give him more money into next season. Don't want to piss him off and potentially hold out too...

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Let me know when you start  so I will be sure to show my appreciation. 

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:

Maybe we should rework Justin Jefferson's rookie deal to give him more money into next season. Don't want to piss him off and potentially hold out too...
He's not eligible for an extension until after his 3rd season, but after that, you bet.