Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panthers willing to part with picks, McCaffrey for Watson
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Would Viking fans give up 3 #1's and Dalvin Cook for Watson???
Vikings fans wanted to cut Reiff and put Udoh in at LT.

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
Wonder what is going through McCaffery's mind, right now. 
[Image: 19dybfwuqdi6.jpeg]
Hmmmm...  Wink  B)

This would definitely keep Daddy sticking around home.

I'm not sure where Teddy Bridgewater's lot in the NFL lies now. Serviceable game managing backup? Bridge QB for a drafted rookie? Regardless of his limitations, he's made a nice chunk o' change that is life altering for him and his family. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Would Viking fans give up 3 #1's and Dalvin Cook for Watson???
Yep. But I want their 2021 2nd rounder. 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
Wonder what is going through McCaffery's mind, right now. 
[Image: 19dybfwuqdi6.jpeg]
Hmmmm...  Wink  B)

Just another day at Lake Norman.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I'm not sure where Teddy Bridgewater's lot in the NFL lies now. Serviceable game managing backup? Bridge QB for a drafted rookie? Regardless of his limitations, he's made a nice chunk o' change that is life altering for him and his family. 
It was painful to watch Teddy this year. I always try to support him and watched a few of their games but he's a shell of what he was before he got hurt. Definitely a travesty as he seems like a great person and a good leader. Nothing wrong with being a mentor backup at this stage in his career and then hopefully a coach after his playing days.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Just another day at Lake Norman.
What do you think of Lake Norman?
I flew into Charlotte once and it looks quite nice from the air....and Ive driven by the edge on I-77 and glimpses looked nice as well. 
Whenever I meet someone from Charlotte, I get mixed reviews on it.  Is most of the lakeside housing decent/affordable?  Does it get too crowded with boats?  Beaches ok/user-friendly?  

I've only been there a few times, so I'm not an expert. There's some decent hiking in the area. Housing is relatively cheap in my opinion, but that's in comparison to the Tampa/St Pete area.