Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings choice for new offensive coordinator possibly leaked
https://thevikingage.com/2021/02/05/minn...or-leaked/

Minnesota rookie sensation, Justin Jefferson, recently had a chat with FanSided’s Mark Carmen about a variety of topics. Jefferson was asked about the Vikings’ offensive coordinator opening and what he learned from working with Gary Kubiakduring the 2020 season.

Quote:“Nothing but respect for coach [Gary Kubiak]. I wish I could have more years with him. I was just getting comfortable with him. But I’m pretty sure Klint [Kubiak] is going to come in and do the same or even better. I’m pretty sure [Gary] is going to give him a little insight and give him some tips on how to call the games.”

If Kubiak's the guy, then what are they waiting for? 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Exactly. But it makes SO much sense from a continuity standpoint. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
Yes, it does. I've been thinking that they've been waiting for the right "advisor" to pair him with, but the fact that it's Super Bowl Sunday makes me wonder if Bienemy might be a consideration. Not sure how that makes sense from a continuity standpoint. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
Yes, it does. I've been thinking that they've been waiting for the right "advisor" to pair him with, but the fact that it's Super Bowl Sunday makes me wonder if Bienemy might be a consideration. Not sure how that makes sense from a continuity standpoint. 
I'm talking about getting Pubes Jr. in as OC for the continuity.