Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players with top cap hits

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/13...99760?s=19
But...where's Cousins? I know this: If he were in this group, and it were ranked by PFF grade, he'd be 2nd. 

The rapist has already said he'd play for less. Brees is done. Goff and Wentz are cautionary tales, yikes.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
The rapist has already said he'd play for less. Brees is done. Goff and Wentz are cautionary tales, yikes.
Cautionary tales on several levels. I remember feeling envious of Philly and the Rams in 2016. They had just taken Goff and Wentz #1 and #2 overall and our QB went down with what looked like a career ender. Both QBs played well early on. Or at least it seemed like it.

The previous year's #1 and #2, Winston and Mariota, were still looking pretty good too. Or at least it seemed like it. 

Just some caution for those who want to crown Joe Burrow and Justin Hebert. And don't forget...Sam Bradford was OROY. So was RGIII. And Cam Newton. 

Quote:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Cautionary tales on several levels. I remember feeling envious of Philly and the Rams in 2016. They had just taken Goff and Wentz #1 and #2 overall and our QB went down with what looked like a career ender. Both QBs played well early on. Or at least it seemed like it.

The previous year's #1 and #2, Winston and Mariota, were still looking pretty good too. Or at least it seemed like it. 

Just some caution for those who want to crown Joe Burrow and Justin Hebert. And don't forget...Sam Bradford was OROY. So was RGIII. And Cam Newton. 
Good points. I think Herbert looks like the real deal, time will tell.
Of the rest, Wentz is the one I believed in most as a franchise, 15-year guy. And he looked the part at times too. I'm shocked at what's happened with him. I don't feel bad for Philly though, ha.