Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Stafford to be traded out of Detroit
Keep seeing this story all over. Some team is going to get a very good QB. He deserves to get the hell out of that franchise.

Yep...probably New England. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Keep seeing this story all over. Some team is going to get a very good QB. He deserves to get the hell out of that franchise.
I think his comp is Kirk. And the above is almost verbatim what was said as Kirk finally effected his escape from Dan Snyder.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
That he does...

Glad he's made a boat load of $$...

He put his home in Michigan on the market this summer. 

Lions pick 8th in a good QB class.  The Lions are too far behind in talent to keep rolling with Stafford so this looks like the right time to move on for both.  If Fields, Wilson etc fall towards 8th the Lions will either go with them or trade out to address a couple needs.  Already shaping up to be a very interesting offseason around the league. 

Niners will be back in the NFC championship next year.

Quote: @kmillard said:
That would not surprise me in the least...

Quote: @kmillard said:
Also would not be surprised at all they are loaded, other then QB.  I think they draft at 12 and I was just looking up a mock draft that had the 49'ers moving up to 8 with the Lions and taking Wilson.  

Wanting to be traded and actually pulling it off are two different things---some clowns on talk radio were speculating the lions want 3 firsts for the trade(not happening)