Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good luck with that one Brucie...
I remember reading all kinds of stories on Vikings players dreaming about a home SB before that CG. It's human nature! 

https://twitter.com/JoriEpstein/status/1...5086974978

Anyone really believe the Bucs are going to win this one? On the road in January? @ Lamblow (albeit no fans)

Brady didnt look all that impressive to me vs Saints. But he did enough to win. Anyone watch him more than once this year? 

Bucs beat them 38-10 in Tampa...cold isn't going to bother Brady...they definitely have a good shot..btw

FTP

If Tampa's front four can hit Rodgers early and often (and not get flagged for breathing on the little pussy) ....then..yeah...
The Buc's can win this.  Hopefully they let them play football and not hide-n-seek.

This is a good match up, my two packer “friends”, son and boss, think this will be a tough game.  

I think the Bucs can beat them. Brady is such an intangible, he just knows how to win in January. That and successfully pressure Erin.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Anyone really believe the Bucs are going to win this one? On the road in January? @ Lamblow (albeit no fans)

Brady didnt look all that impressive to me vs Saints. But he did enough to win. Anyone watch him more than once this year? 
Watched him 5-6 times.  Got better as the year went on.  Doesn't like to get hit and will throw it away fast in those cases, that's his main weakness.  Also inaccurate at times.  But his arm strength is still there and he still has that ability to lead a scoring drive when they need one.  Not sure if they can beat Green Bay on the road though, that's a tall order.

I get so sick of Brady this and Brady that, but having said that, I still hope the Bucs kick the crap out of GB.  B)

Quote: @HappyViking said:
I get so sick of Brady this and Brady that, but having said that, I still hope the Bucs kick the crap out of GB.  B)
Isn't this season a referendum on Brady v Belichick - at least from Brady's perspective? It's a team game, Tom...but I'm sure he would love nothing more than to win a 7th championship AND join Manning as winning with 2 different teams.

Tampa will win. Rodgers has had easy games for a month, he will wilt in this one.