Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams vs GB
They should watch game 2 of Vikings packers. That should be their game plan only with a much better defense.

Unfortunately the Packers are going to have a damn good shot to get to the Super Bowl.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Unfortunately the Packers are going to have a damn good shot to get to the Super Bowl.
It's a foregone conclusion.

Quote: @"Mattyman" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

I can't put the season behind me until those bastards in Green are out of the playoffs.  I sure hope its this weekend and not next. 
 .....and the Saints.
I'm rooting for whomever has the best shot of winning @ Lamblow...That might be the Saints. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Mattyman" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

I can't put the season behind me until those bastards in Green are out of the playoffs.  I sure hope its this weekend and not next. 
 .....and the Saints.
I'm rooting for whomever has the best shot of winning @ Lamblow...That might be the Saints. 
Tom knows how to play in the cold.  The Bucs thrashed GB in Tampa... if the Rams can't pull the upset, I'm cheering for Brady.  It's easy too, I hate the Packers and Saints so let both of them lose.  Rams and Bucs in the NFCCG.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Mattyman" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

.....and the Saints.
I'm still hoping 2009 Karma is still strong.

95 Million over the cap in 2021, this is literally the Saints last chance. 

Quote: @"Mattyman" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"Mattyman" said:
@"AGRforever" said:

.....and the Saints.
I'm still hoping 2009 Karma is still strong.

95 Million over the cap in 2021, this is literally the Saints last chance. 
I first thought you meant Kamara Smile