Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who you following for the playoffs?
I like Mahomes so I'll be cheering for the Chiefs.  On the NFC side, this may make people puke...  but I would like to see the Bucs make it (not win it).  A Brady vs. Mahomes Super Bowl would have a lot of storylines leading up to it.

following the Bills hope they win it all

Seahags. 

Closet fan, esp with "legion of Boom"/Richard Sherman,  no longer. 

Vikes have always had close games with Hags over the yrs,  with no lingering hatred.  
Hags/Vikes are similar, imo.  

To think we coulda had Wilson instead of Josh Robinson in the 2012 draft.   :o

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
Seahags. 

Closet fan, esp with "legion of Boom"/Richard Sherman,  no longer. 

Vikes have always had close games with Hags over the yrs,  with no lingering hatred.  
Hags/Vikes are similar, imo.  

To think we coulda had Wilson instead of Josh Robinson in the 2012 draft.   :o
lots of QB's went before Russell Wilson that year. I think he was a 3rd rounder. Too short to play in NFL. 

Who ever beats gb 
Who ever beats the saints
Who ever beats the Bills

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Who ever beats gb 
Who ever beats the saints
Who ever beats the Bills
Mark that down as another for the Chiefs....

Chiefs or Bills. I would be happy with either team winning it all. 

I'm rooting for the Bears to beat the Pack and take them out of the #1 seed.  Probably not going to happen but oh it would be sweeeeeet!

I always hope a team wins the SB that has never done so before. The NFC is almost all teams who have won it before, unless the Cardinals make it. In the AFC, the Bills, Titans, or Browns. And unlike some people, I tend to cheer for former Vikings in the playoffs. So I am definitely behind the Bills, to a lesser extent the Browns. 

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.nj.com%2Fdevils_ma...f=1&nofb=1]

If I wake up in a few weeks and find out the Packers are still playing, I might tune in to that one to root for an emasculating injury of some sort to Aaron Rodgers, but other than, I can't imagine caring any less.