Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honestly, its just so Vikings
I don't even know what to say. 3 missed FGs and an extra point?? Dan Bailey, who at one point in the recent past was the most accurate active kicker?? I'm not getting into the weeds on this game, it was so fucking frustrating. 

Sigh. Chase McLaughlin was on the practice squad, protected. LOL. So who's going to spin this loss and put it on Cousins?? 

Cousins got hit in the head, no call. I feel bad for Cousins here. I am sick and tired of I formation. Quit running on 1st down. They are quite predictable at times.

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
Cousins got hit in the head, no call. I feel bad for Cousins here. I am sick and tired of I formation. Quit running on 1st down. They are quite predictable at times.
This didn't have anything to do with the offense, they got in scoring position. The kicker is responsible for 10 points not on the board. The refs gave the Bucs 7 points with the bullshit Hail Mary penalty. Cook has over 100 yards rushing, Boone did fine when he got the chance. Lapses again by the D led to huge plays and Brady having all day to throw. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
This didn't have anything to do with the offense, they got in scoring position. The kicker is responsible for 10 points not on the board. The refs gave the Bucs 7 points with the bullshit Hail Mary penalty. Cook has over 100 yards rushing, Boone did fine when he got the chance. Lapses again by the D led to huge plays and Brady having all day to throw. 
Play calling has something to do with offense. Bailey should not have been out there for the 54 yarder. The refs always help the opposition, that's a given. I liked seeing the tight ends more but they still need to mix it up. They take too long to score. 

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
Play calling has something to do with offense. Bailey should not have been out there for the 54 yarder. The refs always help the opposition, that's a given. I liked seeing the tight ends more but they still need to mix it up. They take too long to score. 
I was fine with the 54 yarder. Its a different kick, you lay into it. I totally get the try. Its not finesse and Zimmer thought if he can just kick the shit out of it, he'll maybe nail it. He's got the leg. 

The team DOMINATED in plays, time of possession, etc. early. It was the KICKER, not the coach. And the gift TD by the refs before halftime. Period. It changed everything.