Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kendricks Out
Kendricks out vs. Tampa. Oh boy.....

Not awesome

Oy vey.

ugh wow Brady will chew us up.

Well that sucks!! Could be long afternoon for the defense. Hey at least they had a week to prepare for it, not a few minutes.

Ut oh....Kendricks would've helped a lot against Brady's no-accuracy-deep arm. Our best hope now is to just outscore them and hope Brady makes untimely mistakes deep (7 picks in his last 4 games). But why even go deep when the Kendricksless short field should be open all day long?

And we'll probably have to do it with Cousins since Tampa has the league's best run defense. Problem with that is that the Bucs bring pressure more than all but 3 teams in the NFL. And while Cousins is one of the best QBs in the NFL from a clean pocket (6th), not so much under pressure (14th).

Some good news: Tampa has now lost three of their last four games, including both of their last two. However, they're coming off a bye so they've had a chance to refocus. 

Not expecting a win, but we can steal one with a couple of turnovers, Cook breaking one or two, and Cousins playing better than he typically does under pressure. 

So, yeah, good luck with that. 

Read this book many times - Vikings will be the Bucs "bounce-back" game. 

My apologies for the negativity. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

With the Vikings non-existent pass rush, Brady will have a lot of time to throw.  Also, the Vikings defense has a hard time stopping the run.  The Viking will have to score a lot of points to win this game.  So your negativity is probably warranted...I feel the same way you do... 

Quote: @"ArizonaViking" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

With the Vikings non-existent pass rush, Brady will have a lot of time to throw.  Also, the Vikings defense has a hard time stopping the run.  The Viking will have to score a lot of points to win this game.  So your negativity is probably warranted...I feel the same way you do... 
Can't argue with the logic. It's definitely going to be a hard game to win. Hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised.