Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brailford
Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Sad day when David Huffman died...That was fall of 98. Car crash that may have been alcohol related. 
Damn....forgot all about that. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Sad day when David Huffman died...That was fall of 98. Car crash that may have been alcohol related. 
Damn....forgot all about that. 
Shocking and sad...

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

Yeah I remember that day well...  I went to the Vikes game in Chicago a month earlier and Huffman and his family sat in my row.  He was happy to have more Vikes fans sitting with him and chatted us up.  Every time I had to walk past him to use the restroom, grab a beer etc, it was always some kind of joke and a high five.  He seemed like such a nice guy. 

Quote: @"NorthwestNorseman" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Yeah I remember that day well...  I went to the Vikes game in Chicago a month earlier and Huffman and his family sat in my row.  He was happy to have more Vikes fans sitting with him and chatted us up.  Every time I had to walk past him to use the restroom, grab a beer etc, it was always some kind of joke and a high five.  He seemed like such a nice guy. 
Good to hear from you.  Hope life has been treating you well?