Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last 8 offensive plays...15 yds
Quote: @"Carl Knowles" said:
Put yourself in Zimmer's shoes. The way he wanted to win that game was to put Dalton on his butt and hold onto that 4th quarter lead. Nobody is talking about the INT Boyd dropped to win it. 

The Vikings only sacked Dalton once and only pressured him 4 times the entire game. That's bad and Zimmer knows it.

Zimmer's job is on the line, and this offseason finding a way to pressure the QB will be one of his top priorities. I don't think he gives a rat's eye hole right now aqbout the about finding the QB of the future. Just saying!
His lack of concern for the future is why he doesn't get to run the draft and a perfect example of why it may be time to move on.  Its in the teams best interest to find a QB of the future sooner than later and if Zimmer isn't in favor of that then bye.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Carl Knowles" said:
Put yourself in Zimmer's shoes. The way he wanted to win that game was to put Dalton on his butt and hold onto that 4th quarter lead. Nobody is talking about the INT Boyd dropped to win it. 

The Vikings only sacked Dalton once and only pressured him 4 times the entire game. That's bad and Zimmer knows it.

Zimmer's job is on the line, and this offseason finding a way to pressure the QB will be one of his top priorities. I don't think he gives a rat's eye hole right now aqbout the about finding the QB of the future. Just saying!
His lack of concern for the future is why he doesn't get to run the draft and a perfect example of why it may be time to move on.  Its in the teams best interest to find a QB of the future sooner than later and if Zimmer isn't in favor of that then bye.
Zimmer should have been "bye" last January along with Rick.  This duo has never come close in 7 years and nothing is going to change in that regard.  It's the classic case of the owner doing the same dumb thing over and over thinking somehow it's going to be different next time, aka the definition of insanity.

Speaking of insanity, I'm not going to lose my mind over this but I have this impending feeling we will have to endure another year of Spielman and Zimmer.  And along with one more year of Cousins under center during this rebuilding process.  Numerous vets will be released due to the salary cap crush and have a lot of rookie running around with us trying to figure out or remember their names.