Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring the lunch pail...
This could help:  Wink 

Starting NT Eddie Goldman opted out his season due to Covid, & now his backup is out too! 

Bears' John Jenkins: Can't go Monday
NT John Jenkins (ankle) has been ruled out for Monday's game versus the Vikings.
Jenkins will miss a second straight game, and he'll look to heal up over the Week 11 bye. Anthony Rush, whom the Bears signed earlier in the week, should see immediate work behind starting nose tackle Bilal Nichols

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@PSBLAKE said:
I just have no confidence Cousins can win in a passing shootout.
I have no confidence that the Bears can even GET in a passing shootout. I think folks who haven't been paying attention to the Bears are going to be pretty surprised at just how bad they are. Of course, I'm aware of our history with them and that ugly monkey could show up again, climb onto Cousins' back and never let go. But that's the only reason this game has any business being close. 

Whereas the Vikings have all of 2 games since they looked like a completely incompetent team getting pushed around by the Falcons.

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@MaroonBells said:
@PSBLAKE said:
I just have no confidence Cousins can win in a passing shootout.
I have no confidence that the Bears can even GET in a passing shootout. I think folks who haven't been paying attention to the Bears are going to be pretty surprised at just how bad they are. Of course, I'm aware of our history with them and that ugly monkey could show up again, climb onto Cousins' back and never let go. But that's the only reason this game has any business being close. 

Whereas the Vikings have all of 2 games since they looked like a completely incompetent team getting pushed around by the Falcons.
Yes, and I said at the time I'd rather play Seattle and Tennessee again than a team that just fired its head coach. Never a good time to play a team...especially one that was much better than its record...especially without Dalvin Cook. 

There's a reason the Vikings opened at 2.5 favorites and it's now gone to 3.5, despite being on the road against a team they never beat. Ya know what that reason is? The Bears offense is probably the worst in the NFL. Sure, they can play defense, but if we lose against this horrible, horrible offense, it's time to start searching Nagy's home for a voodoo doll in MIke Zimmer's likeness.