Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titans fined
Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
There is not much of a consequence but I am not surprised. I wasn't expecting much though.
Just like their fake concern for player safety,  its not about anything but protecting the shield. 
Do you not understand messaging? I'm not a mask Nazi, but they do reduce the spread. That's literally a fact that you cannot argue.

It's intentionally nothing more than a slap on the wrist. Jesus, why is this so tough for you Trump people? Why can't you grasp even the simplest of concepts? (Yep, right there, I just took the bait. Go ahead and ban me again.)

Quote: @"KingBash" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
There is not much of a consequence but I am not surprised. I wasn't expecting much though.
Just like their fake concern for player safety,  its not about anything but protecting the shield. 
Do you not understand messaging? I'm not a mask Nazi, but they do reduce the spread. That's literally a fact that you cannot argue.

It's intentionally nothing more than a slap on the wrist. Jesus, why is this so tough for you Trump people? Why can't you grasp even the simplest of concepts? (Yep, right there, I just took the bait. Go ahead and ban me again.)
I dont need to ban you,  you will do it to yourself soon enough.   You always do, you can't help yourself.  And there was no bait,   you wound yourself up so you could say what you wanted to say and then fall on your own sword and cry victim,  its kinda your signature move.  You have a nice day now.

@"KingBash" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:

I dont need to ban you,  you will do it to yourself soon enough.   You always do, you can't help yourself.  And there was no bait,   you wound yourself up so you could say what you wanted to say and then fall on your own sword and cry victim,  its kinda your signature move.  You have a nice day now.
Nah. You banned me from that COVID thread months ago because I called another poster out for spreading disinformation. And it's because you fall for disinformation yourself. 

Have a nice day.

You have a nice day now.
Have a nice day.

Look at how sweet these guys are now, wishing each other a nice day. They said it would never happen. 

[Image: aitr42yui8xcpg08hdj3.jpg]

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"KingBash" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:

Nah. You banned me from that COVID thread months ago because I called another poster out for spreading disinformation. And it's because you fall for disinformation yourself. 

Have a nice day.
Thats not why you got removed from the thread.  Its never been what you say,  its always how you say it,  which you know isn't allowed,  thus you remove yourself from the threads,  but once again you try to play the victim. 

@"KingBash" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"KingBash" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:

Have a nice day.
Thats not why you got removed from the thread.  Its never been what you say,  its always how you say it,  which you know isn't allowed,  thus you remove yourself from the threads,  but once again you try to play the victim. 
Funny how other posters spew the same venom yet they were allowed to continue in that thread (spreading disinformation as well, I might add). You know you're full of it, it's just funny to me how you pretend to be impartial.

@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"KingBash" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"KingBash" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:

Have a nice day.
Funny how other posters spew the same venom yet they were allowed to continue in that thread (spreading disinformation as well, I might add). You know you're full of it, it's just funny to me how you pretend to be impartial.
other posters were not likley violating board rules or they would have been removed as well.   its not against the rules to have dissenting opinions and the mods roles are not that of fact checkers or making sure that only the popular view points are represented.  We hope that our posters/readers are adult enough to know that they need to do their own research and not trust medical or other information they get from a social media or internet message board.... we arent the thought police,  we will leave that to facebook and twitter.

who said I have to be impartial?  some posters, through years of being decent to others on the board,  have longer ropes than those that constantly have to push buttons,  call names, and exhibit juvenile behavior on a regular basis.   for the record,  I dont act alone,  my actions get reviewed by the other mods so if you have a problem with how these boards are moderated its not just with me.

shit... i gave myself a 1 month ban from the entire board a few months ago for blowing up in 1 thread,  so dont cry about me not being fair or impartial. 

you have earned everything you have gotten and likely should have gotten more.