Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First half highlights
Cousins terrible- 2 really bad interceptions, wrong reads/missed receivers, usual pocket panic. He cant get us there and speilman had failed us huge with his QB
evaluation outside if Teddy whose leg falling off forced us to move on. 

Good news!  Cleveland has been pretty good and Harrison Hand flashed.

Ugly:-  Mike Hughes out with neck injury, he should go ahead and get his insurance sales license. 

This may be a bit of a backhanded "highlight", but...is it starting to seem like maybe Ant Harris did not deserve a big multi-year contract? Not that he's terrible, but if 2019 was an anomaly , good thing the Vikings did not sign him at the cost he would have earned last year.

Meanwhile, looks like Xavier Rhodes just needed better coaching...

So first drive of second half Cousins complete 9 yards to JJ. There is a penalty and we opt for the penalty to get a first and 5. Then our first play is a loss and now they have 2nd and 14.
You would think the way we have been playing we would decline the penalty and take 2nd and 1. 
Am I missing something?

First half highlights:

Listening to the commentators keep talking about the Seattle game you would think the Vikes won. 

Quote: @mblack said:
Listening to the commentators keep talking about the Seattle game you would think the Vikes won. 
Yeah, I am really tired of them telling us that the Vikings are a much better team, that this isn't the real Vikings. It is.

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@mblack said:
Yeah, I am really tired of them telling us that the Vikings are a much better team, that this isn't the real Vikings. It is.
I don't think you have to worry about that tomorrow after giving up 40 points to a 0-5 team...