Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rabbit pee and the Vikings
I just want to say that my daughter's rabbit peed all over me yesterday.  Not a small amount either.  I'm shocked she had enough liquid left over to hold her eyeballs in place.  Yet that was the most pleasant thing that happened during the game yesterday. 

We don't just suck, we suck BAD.  I'm not sure if it was lack of training camp?  Or if the team has turned on the coaching staff?  If it wasn't for Kendricks our defense would be a complete joke.  On offense?  Pretty much offensive is all there is to say.  Last  year Cook would just glide through holes.  Not this year.  Not sure if thats because our line sucks or if he's got paid-itus?  Kirk isn't even top 25 right now and I have no desire to even talk further about him.  Thielen seems to be doing ok but probably needs another WR to be himself.  Right now they can double him and there's not a damn thing we can do about it.  What happened to Smith JR?  Or Rudolph?  Did we cut them yesterday before the game? 

I've been on the Zimmer bandwagon his entire time here but I'm ready for a change. 

Thanks for making me laugh and want to punch something at the same time. 

I used to have rabbits many moons ago, Flemish Giants. So I get the pee thing.  :p

The team isn't good. The 2 losses were never close for very long....and even when it was close, you could easily tell who the better team was and it was just a matter of time. Not sure how bad they will be but at this point, I'll take as bad as possible so we can draft a QB and I can say that 2020 is officially the shittiest year ever.

They are historically bad...Steckel bad. Henry might gain 200 on them Sunday and Tannehill will be 3rd QB to toast them in a row.

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
They are historically bad...Steckel bad. Henry might gain 200 on them Sunday and Tannehill will be 3rd QB to toast them in a row.
Quote:
 Watching Wilson last night.....Vikes @ Seattle won't be pretty either

Quote: @"Mattyman" said:
@"1VikesFan" said:
Quote:
Never is. Russ owns us.

Also, regarding rabbits- I just moved into a house where the previous owner had a pet rabbit. That thing tore up the corners of the carpet in every room so bad that we had to replace all of the carpet in the home. Crazy someone would allow a pet to cause that much damage. I will not be buying a pet rabbit anytime soon.  

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
@"Mattyman" said:
@"1VikesFan" said:
Quote:
Also, regarding rabbits- I just moved into a house where the previous owner had a pet rabbit. That thing tore up the corners of the carpet in every rook so bad that we had to replace all of the carpet in the home. Crazy someone would allow a pet to cause that much damage. I will not be buying a pet rabbit anytime soon.  
They also love to chew on electrical cords. 

Speaking of peeing...I don't want to golden shower on Zimmer :anguished: but I jumped off his ship after the complete beatdown by the Eagles in the NFC Champ game (which I attended).  

He is not a big game coach at all.  Team seems to come out very flat in most big games.  I think Zim is an average overall coach who concentrates on Defense and even that is passing him bye.  

I was surprised we just extended him.  

That all said, I am still a Spielman fan.

I wasn't surprised they extended Zimm this off-season...

Not after winning @ NO and with COVID. I would have been floored if they started-up fresh this season with a whole new staff. 

That said, coaching continuity aint helping them to-date, thats for sure. And who's the next big injury after Barr? Its that kinda year. 

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
@"Mattyman" said:
@"1VikesFan" said:
Quote:
Never is. Russ owns us.

Also, regarding rabbits- I just moved into a house where the previous owner had a pet rabbit. That thing tore up the corners of the carpet in every room so bad that we had to replace all of the carpet in the home. Crazy someone would allow a pet to cause that much damage. I will not be buying a pet rabbit anytime soon.  
This is an outdoor rabbit. Daughter had her in for a short while. I wanted no in door pets and then the dog made her way in. Then the flood gates opened.