Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11%
So what the hell happened? Wasn't able to watch the game, but watched the highlights this morning. I saw the OL, especially Samia and Dozier, getting beat easily. I saw uncharacteristically terrible throws by Cousins...a ball behind a receiver that was tipped and intercepted, a ball to a double covered Thielen that was intercepted, when Bisi was open underneath. I saw a defense that couldn't stop the run, even late in the game, when they knew the Colts were going to run. 

If it were one thing, you could say fix that thing. But the alarming thing is that it's a half dozen things. And with the Titans, Texans, Seahawks, Falcons and Packers coming up, there won't be a real chance to stop the bleeding. 

So with the Jags looking good, and most of the other 0-2 teams with QBs already (Burrow, Darnold, Deshaun) might the Vikings seriously consider tanking for Trevor? 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Since 2002, when the league expanded and reorganized into eight divisions, the rate of teams making the playoffs after a 0-2 start is even lower (14 out of 133 teams, 11 percent).

Sep 18, 2018
So whats the playoff chances if we start 0-16?  Wink

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
So what the hell happened? Wasn't able to watch the game, but watched the highlights this morning. I saw the OL, especially Samia and Dozier, getting beat easily. I saw uncharacteristically terrible throws by Cousins...a ball behind a receiver that was tipped and intercepted, a ball to a double covered Thielen that was intercepted, when Bisi was open underneath. I saw a defense that couldn't stop the run, even late in the game, when they knew the Colts were going to run. 

If it were one thing, you could say fix that thing. But the alarming thing is that it's a half dozen things. And with the Titans, Texans, Seahawks, Falcons and Packers coming up, there won't be a real chance to stop the bleeding. 

So with the Jags looking good, and most of the other 0-2 teams with QBs already (Burrow, Darnold, Deshaun) might the Vikings seriously consider tanking for Trevor? 
They played badly...Defensive woes halo to the offense and its fugly.

They cant stop the run or the pass and cant run the football themselves. Other than that...

Honestly, looking at the schedule?

I dont know if I see 3 or 4 wins all year if they continue to play like this. If they are O'fer going into the Atlanta game? I'm truly going to wish for them to finish at the bottom. 

My emotional shields are already up and its just game 2.