Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halftime report
Good:
Kendriks,

Ok. Oline and Needle
reffing- bakhtiari was hilding Ngaukwe on one big play to addams 

Poor: Bad call by Kubes costing a safetey and switching momentum. i get being aggressive, but they are getting 6 yards in every run and winning against our zone blitz. you cant run double nines with zero protect with that situatuon 

edit**. WHERE in the f&$@! is Irv Smith? 

Poor: S play-  Harris made a couple plays early but blew coverages on the 2 late TD’s 

Bad: 

Holton Hill:  you cant reoeatedly  play off 10 yards on 3rd and 5

Jalyn Holmes : looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane 

Kendricks has been far and away our best defender today. I don't think the play call to pass in the end zone was bad, but what was bad is that Cousins missed the blitz in his pre-snap read. He need to either change the play at the line or get rid of the ball after 3-steps. Hill had one nice play breaking up a TD at the goal line. I think the breakdowns in coverage on the two TDs were more on a lack of pass rush. It's not realistic to expect our secondary to hold coverage that long.

I was surprised that Holmes made the roster and I still am. I'm still not a fan of Jaleel Johnson. Very average player and its frustrating that the Vikings have ignored UT the past 2-years.

GB didnt show blitz, Theilan didnt even see it and alexander lines up over him thats not on KC 

Hill played good technique bit was late getting his arm in Adams basically dropped that one 

Vikings are getting pounded, not even close. My 6 - 10 might have been too optimistic.

Beat down.

Wow this sucks.

TOP for GB first half was like 23 minutes.

not going to win like that

Out-coached, but even worse, out-talented.

We have zero shot at NFCN and I don't see playoffs a possibility.

8-8, and that's being generous.

Zero push in the middle just like last year. Missing Pierce is huge. Teams will beat us like a drum with their running game, or pick our young corners apart. Hill can't run with #1 WR's. Don't know wth Barr is being paid to do, but he disappears for entire games. Ngaquae at less than 250lbs will be a non factor by mid season (not that he was a factor today). 

Zimmer can officially take that never having a bad defense off his resume.  

Quote: @"mgobluevikes" said:
Zero push in the middle just like last year. Missing Pierce is huge. Teams will beat us like a drum with their running game, or pick our young corners apart. Hill can't run with #1 WR's. Don't know wth Barr is being paid to do, but he disappears for entire games. Ngaquae at less than 250lbs will be a non factor by mid season (not that he was a factor today). 

Zimmer can officially take that never having a bad defense off his resume.  
The hope is that they get better as they get some playing time. This COVID pre-season didnt help, but every team had to endure that too.

A lot of headwind w/out Pierce and Hunter.