Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunter to IR.
Come on MB, don't be reasonable, we want it all!  Gotta crush them packers!

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Just a little perspective...11 days ago we were ready to go to war with our young corners, Hunter on one side and Odenigbo on the other. And I think most of us felt OK about it. All we're doing now is replacing Hunter with Yannick...and that's not a big step down, if one at all. 

Would it be juicier to have Hunter and Yannick on the field at the same time? Oh hell yeah. And I can't wait for that. But let's not forget that YN was a bonus addition no one expected. 
Imo "ready to go to war" means you feel good about the resources you have and your ability to complete a task with a favorable outcome.

I dont know that many of us felt good with what we had pre trade on defense.  I think most were bummed with how the dline was looking with Pierce opting out. And I think the youth at corner and lack of safety depth scared many. 

Post trade I think many of those concerned with the above were then "ready to go to war". The dline was suddenly a strength with elite ends.  And the thought was that strength would take a lot of pressure off the youth and lack of db depth.