Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Von Miller out for the season

That's a huge loss for the Broncos.

Injuries suck. Miller is such an impact player the Vegas line shifted almost 3 points I believe over the news.

Hate to see em.

Injuries can blow-up a season in a hurry (cough, Teddy, cough...)

....ya hate to see injuries taking out good players............ well..... MOST of them.......... Wink

The gentleman from Colorado yields the floor to the gentleman from Hawaii, who can summarize my thoughts on the matter in three words. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
The gentleman from Colorado yields the floor to the gentleman from Hawaii, who can summarize my thoughts on the matter in three words. 

Drum roll please...

I have a bad feeling that there are going to be a lot of injuries at the beginning of the season due to lack of contact this off season. Also, really sucks to see Miller go down. Or anybody for the matter.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
I have a bad feeling that there are going to be a lot of injuries at the beginning of the season due to lack of contact this off season. Also, really sucks to see Miller go down. Or anybody for the matter.
Actually, the opposite has happened thus far: way LESS injuries. But not playing 4 preseason games will do that. I think the season will boil down to which teams have decent depth and a good rookie class because I think injuries will pop up (to your point) MORE early in the year due to lack of contact.
IMO, hard to know which teams will be good this year right now. 

If you want to know what key players will be injured early, I'd be happy to share my fantasy football roster.   =)