• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings Cut Down To Initial 53

Quote: @Kentis said:
[Image: a0us0vq8m3sc.jpeg]
Cousins on the mostly unchanged OL:

If I die I die...!
Wink B)  

^^^ This

Whats the definition of insanity again???

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I'm lazy this morning...Did one of those 20 6th/7th rounders make the final 53???
Well, there were 2 6th rounders and 4 seventh rounders. Willekes as of now is the only one who stuck around and he is on IR. Maybe a few will end up on practice squad 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I'm lazy this morning...Did one of those 20 6th/7th rounders make the final 53???

No.  All 9 of the 1st>5th rounders made it, all 6 6+7 round picks all got cut.  Made me wonder how much the lack of OTAs+minicamps+preseason games cost those lower picks chances to learn the schemes and impress the coaches.

Quote: @RS Express said:
@purplefaithful said:

No.  All 9 of the 1st>5th rounders made it, all 6 6+7 round picks all got cut.  Made me wonder how much the lack of OTAs+minicamps+preseason games cost those lower picks chances to learn the schemes and impress the coaches.
Excellent point...

4 of the 6 (Brandel and Metellus 6th round, Stanley and Hinton 7th round) went to the practice squad.

Shows how much Ive not been following the team this year. A bunch of the lower tier guys Ive never heard of