Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Washington to release RB Adrian Peterson
Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
@"Nichelle" said:

Wasn't he close to 'broke' again last year. He needs to keep running.  :/
Last I saw his net worth was -4 million. 
Ouch.

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"Nichelle" said:

Ouch.
Yeah especially since he has made close to 100 million in his career.

...and now he's signing with the Lions of all teams  :p

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
I wonder what this means for Camel rentals

He's had to revert to miniature Donkeys. 

You know whats funny about this though?  I can rent a camel for my kids birthday for next to nothing.  We have a local farm that runs a petting zoo.  We looked into hiring them for a customer event.  I want to say it was less then $1k maybe even less then $500 for the whole shebang, camel included. I was surprised at how little they got. 

@"Nichelle" said:

$4M isn't much by NFL standards but at 4% thats still $160k a year.  $13k a month.  I think I could figure out how to live quite comfortably on that.  You'd think he still gets royalties for his likeness as well...though beating your kid probably didn't help that much. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"Nichelle" said:

$4M isn't much by NFL standards but at 4% thats still $160k a year.  $13k a month.  I think I could figure out how to live quite comfortably on that.  You'd think he still gets royalties for his likeness as well...though beating your kid probably didn't help that much. 

It's negative 4 million so he is in the hole. I could definitely live on 4 million though.

@"AGRforever" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"Nichelle" said:

It's negative 4 million so he is in the hole. I could definitely live on 4 million though.

Lol missed the negative.  You gotta assume a chunk of that is tied up in his realestate right?  I mean until my house is paid off I'm in the hole quite a ways.  But run Adrian run!!

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"Vikergirl" said:
@"Nichelle" said:

Lol missed the negative.  You gotta assume a chunk of that is tied up in his realestate right?  I mean until my house is paid off I'm in the hole quite a ways.  But run Adrian run!!
Well i hope not because then your house would be worth at least $4MM less than the amount of debt you have on it. I read he got screwed over on some investments...seems way too common in professional sports. He isn't that great of a speaker so I dont know if he lands anything great post nfl but I could be wrong