Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hasn't been a great year for ex-Viking CBs
Quote: @Wetlander said:
Can't blame Mac...  I would have a hard time not beating some ass if some guy left my dad out in the woods and he went missing.
I was kinda feeling the same way. Two guys enter a berry picking trip and only 1 leaves? I mean this doesn't sound like an event that would be very easy to lose someone. I would bet the guy they approached knows more than what he's telling. Unfortunately, emotions got the best of him...but that's his dad

Just reported that his dad was found alive and well. I dont know why it took three days for contact to be made and I am assuming there's more to why he was left 

Bizarre story. 

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Just reported that his dad was found alive and well. I dont know why it took three days for contact to be made and I am assuming there's more to why he was left 
Yep. Locals said if he's lost out there, they'll never find him. And now he's safe and sound? Hmmmmmm.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
Yep. Locals said if he's lost out there, they'll never find him. And now he's safe and sound? Hmmmmmm.
Very odd indeed.