Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Goodell: the 2020 NFL season is cancelled
[Image: 200.gif]

p.s. In my defense, its been awhile since I've pulled this shit. Happy Wednesday!

Quote: @StickyBun said:

p.s. In my defense, its been awhile since I've pulled this shit. Happy Wednesday!
but since the last time you pulled this it turned out to be true... better be ready to duck sucka.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@StickyBun said:

but since the last time you pulled this it turned out to be true... better be ready to duck sucka.
lol, that's true. I forgot about my secret super power. 

Sticky...you lil F***er! 

[Image: e4t3l11b7df5.jpg]

Actually, this one has much more chance of becoming true than the "bradford out for the season" post. 

May a Covid ridden yak spit in your iced tea

[Image: 82az3p2wkdd2.jpeg]
                     Sticky Bun...Congrats Sticky!  Wink B)  

Quote: @Akvike said:
I think that happened to Mike Olson once at a tailgate....oh wait,  that was from him drinking out of a flask made from dried yak scrote offered up from a homeless man....Nancy sometime is right,  just say no!

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Akvike said:
I think that happened to Mike Olson once at a tailgate....oh wait,  that was from him drinking out of a flask made from dried yak scrote offered up from a homeless man....Nancy sometime is right,  just say no!
And of course I drank from it. Best LSD I ever had. Tasted sort of plaid if I remember correctly.