Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can add one past Viking in their prime to this years roster...
My first thought was Moss because, duh.  Then I thought Randle because the amount of improvement from Shamar Stephen to Randle is practically incalculable.
Then I went back to Moss because, again, duh. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
Phat Pat Williams
Really? Don't we have the next Phat Pat in MIchael Pierce? 
Phat Pat was a joke, although he was pretty good when in his prime. I had to laugh when i pictured two guys barely 6' and each 320 plus pounds. My first pick is definitely Moss as he would make the offense arguably the scariest in the NFC. Second pick would be someone on the OL, whether that be McDaniel or Steve Hutchinson.

1) Randall McDaniel 
2) John Randle

Win the interior, protecting the fastest step to the QB, getting the fastest step to the QB, win the trenches and win the game.

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
My first thought was Moss because, duh.  Then I thought Randle because the amount of improvement from Shamar Stephen to Randle is practically incalculable.
Then I went back to Moss because, again, duh. 

Yep, the answer is always Moss. And especially on this particular roster.

It'd be fascinating to see if Kirk would trust Randy to the extent that Cunningham and Daunte did. I think Kirk would, but still, it'd be interesting. AT would make a mean CC in this scenario too. Jefferson as Reed?

Partly for a different direction, I'm going to suggest Matt Birk. Bradbury might become a great OC, but it's not certain. Birk was an excellent interior blocker in his prime but also would be incredibly valuable as a stabilizing presence and making calls for a young line.
But I couldn't argue with Moss.

Allen Page, only question is how his game would translate to today's more athletic OL.Kory Stringer, he was great and the emotional response I still have when I hear his name.  Man to have Stringer and Dixon lining up again would be nice.