Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redskins - Culture or the lack thereof
Quote: @"kmillard" said:
Will be interesting if snyder and others owners are found to have Paid Officials. I wonder if they will convict the Packers?
Whose to convict?   The entire state of Wisconsin or all those that were duped into buying a piece of paper that says they are owners?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"kmillard" said:
Will be interesting if snyder and others owners are found to have Paid Officials. I wonder if they will convict the Packers?
Whose to convict?   The entire state of Wisconsin or all those that were duped into buying a piece of paper that says they are owners?
God this is so stupid. I've argued with relatives from WI who actually thought they had viable stock in the Packers. What a scam. 

Well I'm sure the dropping the Redskins name will fix everything lol.

This is just a sad deal 

So setting a new culture started with hiring a new coach? How about sweeping out the entire office, top to bottom including Snyder himself.

[Image: EdI0o2mWoAIv3xM?format=jpg&name=large]

From Dj Swearinger

• [Image: 102669670_282415476136273_14408781198727...e=5F3A9E3F]
    jungleboi_swagggVerified#WhatTheyDontSee So Let’s Set The Record Straight on Why & How Things Went South For Me In Washington. To All My Athletes, Imagine Getting A Text Like This From Your Head Coach @ 10 @ night about an interview where you thought you handled It Professionally after getting blew Out 40-16 by Giants. This Is When I Lost Respect For The Washington Staff & Head Coach. He Wanted Me To Act Out But I Handled It Professionally & The Next Day He Told Me That Somebody Told Him That I Said Something About him in the interview but when he watched the interview he realized that person was lying & he actually agreed with everything I said. Soooo as a player how would you look @ your coach for the rest of the season?! How can you motivate yourself to play for a guy who talks to you less than a man?! Being the man I am I couldn’t be myself after this & that is what lead me to my last interview in which I said a few things that were true but not on the right stage or platform. Understand It’s A Cause & Effect To Everything In Life!!! As A Man You Have To Find Your Peace Through All The Negativity & Move Fwd!! I Was Gonna Give The Man A Pass but after what’s going on with that organization with women! They all need to be exposed. I have a daughter to raise!
    2h

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
And then there is this...
They couldn't even win fixed games.