Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Tucker Carlson be less racist now?
https://news.yahoo.com/tucker-carlson-top-writer-resigns-040100984.html

Tucker Carlson’s top writer has resigned after racist online posts he had published under a pseudonym surfaced, CNN reported Friday.
Blake Neff posted his bellicose bile on an internet message board awash with bigoted content, according to CNN.
Fox News said the writer for “Tucker Carlson Tonight” quit after CNN contacted Neff to request comment about the posts.
As of Friday night, Neff’s Twitter and LinkedIn accounts were deactivated.
CNN reported that in one post last month, Neff wrote: “Black doods staying inside playing Call of Duty is probably one of the biggest factors keeping crime down.” In another, he said, “Honestly given how tired black people always claim to be, maybe the real crisis is their lack of sleep,” according to CNN.
Fox News didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment from the Daily News.
Neff, a Dartmouth College alum, has emphasized the central role he played writing for Carlson, the outspoken right-wing pundit.
“Anything he’s reading off the teleprompter, the first draft was written by me,” Neff once told Dartmouth Alumni Magazine.

Nope. You know what is sooooo weird? When I search the Fox News site for this subject I can't find a single article on it. So strange.

No, as long as he gets viewers, he's good, forget the soul and salvation thing,   Dante prognosticated a special place for these folks.  Trump is not the problem, it's the folks that enable him, remember that.  

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
Nope. You know what is sooooo weird? When I search the Fox News site for this subject I can't find a single article on it. So strange.
I like how he created his own meme...

[Image: fox-news-what-does-racism-look-like-tuck...151285.png]

Based on your definition of "racism", I don't see how he can be?  After all, to you guys as "racist" is anyone that you disagree with.  Do you think that now, somehow, you're going to agree with his politics more?  I don't.  So... I guess he'll continue to be a racist: just like half of the rest of the country.  Oops. sorry, I forgot: liberals have already acknowledged that they, themselves are racists too (white privilege, implicit bias, etc).  So, how is he supposed to become less racist, again?

Quote: @"pumpf" said:
Based on your definition of "racism", I don't see how he can be?  After all, to you guys as "racist" is anyone that you disagree with. 
What a stupid thing to say. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"pumpf" said:
Based on your definition of "racism", I don't see how he can be?  After all, to you guys as "racist" is anyone that you disagree with. 
What a stupid thing to say. 
Don't forget... it's also racist, right?