Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Thursday, at least we've got golf back!

I'm quite excited about this...nice to have something live back on tv. Even though golf is hard to bet, it'll be nice to have something to place a few bucks on

Have you ever seen golf courses in such beautiful condition...!?  B)

I remember once in February when my dad who hated golf was watching when I called. 

Q: whatcha doing dad?
A: nothing watching golf on TV
Q: ok cool...wait don't you hate golf?
A: yes but I want to see grass.

I like golf! Glad it's back. Kinda weird to hear total silence when they hit great shots or make putts, but this is much better than nothing. It's only Thursday but it's nice to see a lot of top players in the hunt.

Wound up being a great tournament! Lots of big names in the hunt on Sunday and even finished in a playoff. Good stuff. The lack of crowd took some getting used to for me but didn't hinder the gameplay at all, like it probably would in other sports. Good stuff

Quote: @pattersaur said:
Wound up being a great tournament! Lots of big names in the hunt on Sunday and even finished in a playoff. Good stuff. The lack of crowd took some getting used to for me but didn't hinder the gameplay at all, like it probably would in other sports. Good stuff
I had Morikawa in fantasy.  
I was that close!

Quote: @pattersaur said:
The last few holes had a lot of excitement, especially with guys missing and making putts on 18. That missed putt on the playoff for Morikawa sure was wild