Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REMINDER: If you don't want to see Sensitive Topics in your board thread view
Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
@"KingBash" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"FSUVike" said:
I did that but I'm still seeing the coronavirus thread that apparently has everyone up in arms.
because that is not a ST thread,  that was left on the main board as a community service thread for keeping people up to date on the virus,  some abused it at times and made it political but its supposed to be a neutral thread like any other OT on the main board.
A1Janitor is allowed to post politics. Jimmy doesn't care to moderator properly. 
I posted news.  The results of a French Study on hydroxychloroquine is news.  The fact that you don’t want that drug is politics.  

Someone else posted about a study just started in SD - that was accepted as news.  

And Jimmy is doing a good job. 

It's not news. It's Trump lies. Stop falling for the conman. You're wrong and you're duped very easily, but like almost all stupid people, you don't know you're stupid. 

Quote: @"KingBash" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
@"KingBash" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"FSUVike" said:
I did that but I'm still seeing the coronavirus thread that apparently has everyone up in arms.
because that is not a ST thread,  that was left on the main board as a community service thread for keeping people up to date on the virus,  some abused it at times and made it political but its supposed to be a neutral thread like any other OT on the main board.
A1Janitor is allowed to post politics. Jimmy doesn't care to moderator properly. 
I posted news.  The results of a French Study on hydroxychloroquine is news.  The fact that you don’t want that drug is politics.  

Someone else posted about a study just started in SD - that was accepted as news.  

And Jimmy is doing a good job. 

It's not news. It's Trump lies. Stop falling for the conman. You're wrong and you're duped very easily, but like almost all stupid people, you don't know you're stupid. 
Did you read the study published by France that I provided?  

It had nothing to do with Trump.

I am not being offensive, I am being respectful.  This is the longship forum - please stop the abuse.  

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Go to Discussions (upper left) 

If it says "Discussion > Recent Discussions"

CHANGE IT TO

"Discussions > The Longship" 

Recent discussions view brings in threads from all of the boards: Longship, Sensitive Topics, News
But when next I log on I’m back to “recent discussions” and have go through the process all over again. Why is that? 

Quote: @"Caactorvike" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Go to Discussions (upper left) 

If it says "Discussion > Recent Discussions"

CHANGE IT TO

"Discussions > The Longship" 

Recent discussions view brings in threads from all of the boards: Longship, Sensitive Topics, News
But when next I log on I’m back to “recent discussions” and have go through the process all over again. Why is that? 
That's my fault, Caactor. 
Even tho we disagree, I inserted a "default" loop.  I did it to KB, as well.  
End-around to keep you So-Cal posters engaged.  Smile

I have removed Sensitive topics from the recent discussions display

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
I'm still seeing them in recent discussions view...

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:
I'm still seeing them in recent discussions view...
Simple fix,  dont use that tab?  If all people want to see is the longship,  use the longship tab instead of the discussion tab?