Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. Was Beset By Denial & Dysfunction...
Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
@"Skodin" said:
@"A1Janitor" said:
Evolution of media's anti-Trump hydroxychloroquine spin would leave even Darwin dizzy:  

1) Trump giving Americans false hope.2) Trump peddling snake oil.3) Trump made couple drink fish tank cleaner.4) Hydroxychloroquine might, maybe, be helpful.5) Trump is in it for money.
I just lost a mentor of mine, a FUCKING GIANT and sweetheart of a man to this virus.  He took HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE, it didn’t help

If you want to talk about a success, the guy master planned Camden Yards for the Angelos family, master planned and negotiated the almost purchase of the Raiders to keep them in Oakland, headed up BMW’s North American HQ program, ran Grub Ellis and Ernst Young (Real Estate practice) and even offered me a chance to find an investor for the Minnesota United soccer club.  I’ll miss this man, if you knew him, you would too

Rest In Peace - Barry Barovick
I am sorry for your loss.  The vast majority of patients are responding.  
Did he have other medical problems?
Pneumonia and COVID

Fought and beat Back prostate cancer two years ago.  Fucking shame, but all the losses are a shame.

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"medaille" said:
@"SFVikeFan" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Aren't humans amazing?

Some see  leadership while others see abysmal, abject failure...

We'll see where the chips fall in November.

I would say we all have confirmation bias and depend too much on our source of information to form our opinions.  But as many here have stated, some of us were not fans of Trump but have watched him do many good things for the country.  I think the left is too distracted by his twitter feed.  Many of us dislike his approach and tweeting, but we can see his the value of his actions.
I would so biggly like to shove his twitter feed up his ass most days... he is just not good at it,  but if he had a media machine at his disposal like his opponents do... he wouldnt need to try and get his message out on his own... but damn the WH needs to figure out a way to polish his remarks after he hits send, before they actually hit the twittersphere.
Or he could actually hire a Press Secretary that gives daily press briefings and attempt to be truthful in them.

But stop blaming the media when they catch him in blatant lies and falsehoods.  You complain about media being biased or inaccurate but this asshole spews bullshit at a rate we have never seen before in history.  

If he stopped attacking people, and attacking the media for reporting on his own comments maybe you guys would see he’s a pure pathological liar, and atop blaming the media for fact checking his stupid remarks.
Regardless of what Trump is or isn’t.  The media is caught lying, stretching the
truth, or spinning things multiple times a week.  They are getting shit on because they are
doing the same thing you accuse Trump of doing and they deserve it.

It’s almost impossible to know the truth about anything
Trump does because the BS from the media is so thick.  Any time it’s reported that Trump did or said
something, you just need to wait a couple of days to see if it’s even real or
if it’s another media fabrication.

I don’t need anyone else to explain to me what the President wrote on Twitter or said on video.  I believe witnesses under oath, not a pathological liar.

That’s his fanbase’s job, to deflect, deny or claim that so and so said something else was just as bad.

Are you able to see that many mainstream news organizations are spreading disinformation about Trump or is that a point you disagree with?