Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First-Pick Fantasy Fun
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I don't know what ranking you're using, but Andrew Thomas is the best tackle in this class and if he falls to 22 about 12 GMs are going to regret it. But I'll take it!! I think Damon Arnette will fall to day three. Just too slow. 

And for what it's worth I would take Kyle Dugger and Antoine Winfield over both Delpit and McKinney. Confused why those two keep getting mocked in the 1st round. Delpit might go late 1st round, but hopefully not to us. He can't tackle. McKinney's a 3rd round talent but will probably go 2nd. Again, hopefully not to us. 

I'm just going with what the SIM gives me. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I don't know what ranking you're using, but Andrew Thomas is the best tackle in this class and if he falls to 22 about 12 GMs are going to regret it. But I'll take it!! I think Damon Arnette will fall to day three. Just too slow. 

And for what it's worth I would take Kyle Dugger and Antoine Winfield over both Delpit and McKinney. Confused why those two keep getting mocked in the 1st round. Delpit might go late 1st round, but hopefully not to us. He can't tackle. McKinney's a 3rd round talent but will probably go 2nd. Again, hopefully not to us. 
Good call on Mckinney, i looked at a few vids and i see the limitations, not a great cover guy. 

I might have to seek medical attention if Jeudy slipped to #22

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I might have to seek medical attention if Jeudy slipped to #22
I'm with you on that one. I'll be screaming at the tv if Jeudy or Lamb is there at 22. This would be similar to a few years ago when Desmond King was available for what felt like 3-4 Vikings selections. Still bugs me that they didn't take him, but Des was my guy in college.