Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buh Bye Trish...
Mike - I can certainly understand the need for this to end for all of us.  The destruction to the real estate market, the inability of people living paycheck to paycheck to eat, the burden on the state unemployment system, the bankruptcies of tremendous amounts of businesses like restaurants, the defaults on mortgages and rents, etc.  Me and my family, friends, and clients are devastated.  Left and right.  Gay and straight.  Young and old.  Black and white.

The virus is severe and it is real.  President Trump and the governors have worked tirelessly and together with experts ... and they have attempted to keep is informed.  

There have been real advancements on the science side of it.  The malaria drug and Z packs with zinc.  NYS doctors are showing great successes with it.  Just like France did. In fact, it was France’s initial success that got Trump and his team looking at it as very hopeful.  

He got attacked by the media for this.  There are no trials the left said.  But people are dying and there are positive results with a drug already approved by the FDA.  NYS’s Cuomo approves trials in NYS.  Great results.  

FDA approves the use recently.  So in combination with this TREATMENT and the quarantines ... shutting the State and country down to minimize any spreading - it seems like we are being lead down the best path.

Other science being worked on is vaccines (takes time, even with less regulation - can’t fuck this up at all imo) and an HIV treatment.  Certainly government, universities, and private industry are working together on this front. 

But there are other things that ought to be looked at.  No conspiracy theories.  People that benefitted unjustly off this.  Senators Burr and Feinstein to name two on each side.  Innocent until proven guilty - but fuck this shit - investigate and prosecute all of them.  Or the billionaire Wall Street guy that made two billion off his public comments and insider info.  

I remember a time when the left (I am still a democrat - conservative democrat) would be outraged at millionaires in power profiting off this shit. 

I am encouraged at the pillow guy for helping make masks, and GE, Roche, Proctor and Gamble, Ford, etc. stepping up and helping.  Even restaurants are donating to medical personnel.

I remember a time when the left would be outraged because big companies didn’t chip in.  

We need to work on the bureaucracy.  People need money. 

Let’s get real here.  Trump halted China travel in January, and was attacked for racism and xenophobia, yet this one move saved tremendous US life.  Who attacked him - WHO, the media, the left, Schumer, Pelosi, deBlasio, the NYC health commissioner.  Yet Trump was right.  

Nobody questions borders anymore I hope.  Imagine the destruction of a caravan of virus infested people. Regardless of race, religion, etc. 

Navy puts two hospital ships in place.  Trump says one will arrive this week.  Maddow last week went on one of her fake rants about it will take at least three.  And the left eat it up.  Trump was told the information by an admiral.  And he was right.  When does the left recognize they are being fed a load of shit?

EVERYTHING HE DOES IS WRONG!  Except it is bullshit.  

Enough from Jim Acosta.  What a fucking idiot. Does anyone think the fake news is legit?

Look at the Russian hoax.  New information has come out that Mueller knew Trump and Russia collusion was a hoax.  They pretended Carter Page was a Trump campaign member working with Russians.  They all knew he was CIA working in Russia for US.  All a hoax.  

Obama spied on journalists and opposite party campaign.  This is worse than watergate.  

Let’s look into all politicians that are worth tremendous money.  Clintons worth half a billion.  Biden. Romney.  Bushes.  McCain. Pelosi. How does that happen on life time government salary?

Let’s look into both sides ... see who profited from these needless and unnecessary wars.

Name what I have said wrong.  I will provide evidence. But keep the tired conspiracy theory bullshit and other nonsense out of it.  

It is more productive to discuss the points. 

And ... I have COPD and Asthma.  My father is 85 and asthmatic.  My mother is 84 with stage 4 breast cancer in Albany NY - all treatments suspended.  My daughter works in an Aldis full time as a college senior ... just informed me that a great regular customer - 8os and has been to the store - died from the disease.  

We are sending N85(?) masks.  She is terrified.  

N95. Not sure if there is an N85 but if there is make sure to send N95's if you can find them. I have one used one and a new one leftover from a bathroom remodel project last summer. But I feel bad keeping it for myself. I wear my used one to the stores if I have to go. I may give my new one to an elderly lady that I see at the grocery store sometimes.