Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Cryptic Tweets From Diggs
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@HappyViking said:
@MaroonBells said:
@HappyViking said:
@MaroonBells said:
Yes we all know QBs miss receivers all the time. And yes Diggs knows this as well. But let's not suggest that we know SO much more than Diggs does, that he doesn't know when there's a safety over the top or when the ball isn't designed to go to him. SMH. 
We also shouldn't suggest we know more about the reasons Diggs was traded than Zimmer and Spielman.  I'm thinking they'd have some "behind the scenes" stories that we'd all love to hear.  I just think Diggs behavior must've been plenty bad when they turn a 5th rounder into a NFL star only to have to trade him in his prime.
Am I PO'd he's gone?  Yeah, but I don't blame the team.  I place it fully on Diggs, and I now think he's a selfish POS.  What the hell am I going to do with my Diggs shirt?  Maybe cut it up for tp while I'm in COVID-19 quarantine? B)
And this is exactly why you're wrong. No one has ever argued that Diggs is blameless in this. But you're saying the Vikings are, which is ridiculous. There are many things the Vikings could've done to avoid this, including nothing at all. 

MB, I think you really believe you
know how to handle the team better than the Vikings front office, and I know I don't.  Diggs
was nearly the face of the franchise after the "Miracle" playoff
win.  It was a huge decision with plenty of thoughts, discussions
and meetings before they'd ever decide getting rid of Diggs in his prime was
best for the team.

I think it's ridiculous for any
posters here (not just you) to say they could've handled the Diggs situation
better than Zim, RS, and the Wilfs when nobody here actually knows how bad
things were behind closed doors.  I'm just giving the benefit of the doubt to the Vikings FO as I truly believe Diggs really wanted out, and was being a huge disruptive DBag about it; much bigger than we know.

No one is saying they could've handled the Diggs situation better than the Vikings, least of all ME! I'm saying the Vikings could've handled it better. There's a difference. And I never saw the "DBag" that you saw. He sends out some cryptic (even funny) tweets and ya'll get yer panties in a kerfuffle. Was he upset he didn't get the ball more? Yeah. So? Did he cryptically angle for a trade? Yeah, probably. So? He's under contract. Get yer butt in camp and let's go after it.

But I'm done talking about his now. Not that I can't be dragged back into it. :-) It's over and it's time to start thinking about what we're going to do with the pick we got for him. 
Peace out, MB[Image: 124-1245439_peace-out-sign.png]