Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bailey Re-signed
Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
@JimmyinSD said:
so... does this mean I dont get my kicker in the kicker (6th) round again this year?
No, we've moved on to trading 5th round picks for guys who won't be making teams they're on already.
but why when you can get the best in the draft every 6th round (almost every 6th round)  and then you dont have to hear about how your 5th round pick could have been used on a probowl DE?

I still wonder what could have been with Carlson if Preiffer or Zimmer would have know how to handle a kicker.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@PurpleCrush said:
@JimmyinSD said:
so... does this mean I dont get my kicker in the kicker (6th) round again this year?
No, we've moved on to trading 5th round picks for guys who won't be making teams they're on already.
but why when you can get the best in the draft every 6th round (almost every 6th round)  and then you dont have to hear about how your 5th round pick could have been used on a probowl DE?

I still wonder what could have been with Carlson if Preiffer or Zimmer would have know how to handle a kicker.
Ugh, Carlson was definitely a panic move by the team. I really wished they kept him.

Carlson was perfect if I recall, until the Raiders were thought to be contenders, as the pressure ramped up— he started missing too...

Quote: @Kentis said:
Carlson was perfect if I recall, until the Raiders were thought to be contenders, as the pressure ramped up— he started missing too...
I thanked all Norse Gods when Zim cut Carlson.  I was surprised he had a ride back to Minnesota after his debut in GB.